University of Tampa 2013 (Lowery)
- ATP & Muscular Fatigue
- Clinical Evidence
- São Paulo State University 2018 (Freitas)
- São Paulo State University 2017 (Freitas)
- University of Tampa 2017 (Purpura)
- University of Tampa 2013 (Wilson)
- University of Tampa 2013 (Lowery)
- Iowa State University 2012 (Rathmacher)
- Is PEAK ATP® the next generation of NO?
PEAK ATP® significantly increased vasodilation and blood flow both 0 and 3 minutes post-exercise.*
Twelve college-aged, resistance-trained male subjects were randomly divided into ATP and no ATP groups. Subjects in the ATP group took 400 mg of PEAK ATP® daily for one week 30 minutes prior to an acute bout of arm exercise. Subjects in the no ATP group served as controls. Participants’ blood flow and vasodilation of the brachial artery were measured by ultrasound at baseline and 0, 3, and 6 minutes after performing the arm exercises.
Lowery RP, et al. Oral ATP administration improves blood flow responses to exercise in both animal and human training models. Presented at 10th Annual ISSN Conference. Colorado Springs, CO. June 2013. [PDF]
The Lowery study showed improvements in total strength percentage and vertical jump power percentage over the 12-week study.